Start by selecting the appropriate seed advisor then search for the grower name. Navigate to the + button under the Enogen Contracted column to begin creating a new contract.
Select the New Enogen Contract button.
Storage locations from previous year(s) contracts will appear on the left. If an new location is needed navigate to the + New storage location button in the top right of the frame.
To create a storage location use the following steps:
- Name the location
- Pick the crop type
Enter in the capacity
- Grain will need to be entered in Bushels
- Silage will need to be entered in Tons
- Earlage will need to be entered in Tons
- High Moisture Corn will need to be entered in Tons
Or at the bottom choose Next: Contract Details to proceed with an existing storage location.
Scroll down the page to:
- Select "The grower confirms that they have enough available grain storage to contain the yields from the contracted fields, should they miss the silage window" Check box
- Navigate to the storage location on the map, when located single left click on the map to drop a point. If the point needs to be moved another single left click will move the point.
- Choose the Save Location button to finish
Select the newly created or previous storage locations from the list and then select the Next: Contract Details button to proceed.
Select the appropriate Grain Receiver for the contract.
- If it is a Fed on Farm contract the Grain receiver is always Syngenta
- If it is a Fuel contract type choose the the delivery location assigned for your region.
- Select the type of contract from the drop down.
- Select the Contract year.
Scroll down the page and check the box to Select Fields. Next, select the fields you would like to add to the contract and enter the Planting Rate and Yield (APH) for each field. Toggle Border Rows if needed and proceed to scroll down within the contract.
Scroll down to storage location:
- Verify that the correct storage location is selected.
- Storage locations can be selected or deselected on the left.
- Storage locations can also be removed by selecting the X on the right.
Scroll to the Cattle type selection:
- Select the appropriate cattle type (beef of dairy).
- Enter the Cattle Headcount.
- Review the Estimated Units Needed and Select Create Contract.
The contract PDF will be generated, verify all information listed is correct before proceeding. Once the contract has been verified select the Review Signers button.
When on the Send for Singing screen there are two methods for signing the contract:
- Sign Here - allows the grower to sign on the device the contract is being created on.
- Send Contract - allows the grower to sign the contract on their device at a later time via text or email.
If the number or email needs to be changed select Edit.
Edit the number or email accordingly and choose Save.
Option 1: Sign Here - To sign locally on the device in which the contract is being created.
The Growers phone number will appear, verify that the number is correct for the grower and click Sign Here.
The grower will receive a 6 digit code via text or email (depending on the method chosen). Enter the code within the referenced screen below to proceed with signing.
After entering the growers code, the stewardship video will appear. Once this has been watched the option to continue will appear below the video frame. Click Continue.
Choose CONTINUE on the DocuSign page to begin signing.
Verify that the contract is correct and click sign at the bottom. User will have to adopt a signature to the contract.
Once done, click FINISH to complete the contract.
Option 2: Send Contract - For Signing on the Growers device at a later time or if the grower is not present.
Selecting Send Contract will generate a SMS or Email to the Grower prompting them to log into GrowMore360 and sign the contract.
Select OK to return to the map-centric page.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369
Toll Free: (866) 552-6332
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST