In order to create an integration between Land.db and John Deere, there must be a MyJohnDeere account created. Below are the steps to set up the account, upload files, and share permissions if needed.
Creating an account with MyJohnDeere.com Operation Center to upload data to Land.db
- To begin, login or create an account at MyJohnDeere.com. Once logged in, select the Operations Center.
- Then select the tools icon (square with four blocks) in the upper left corner.
For uploading files from a jump drive, install the John Deere Data Manager tool to upload files into Operations Center.
- Follow the prompts to install the John Deere Data Manager on your computer.
- To upload files with the John Deere Data Manager tool, open and log into the program. Search for files on computer or jump drive and select organization to import to. Then select the files you wish to import and select the Upload button. This will transfer the files into the Operation Center’s Files section.
- With the John Deere Data Manager tool, upload the desired files by searching and selecting them.
Below is also a video outlining how to upload files into your MyJohnDeere profile via the John Deere Data Manager tool.
- Once the files are uploaded, return to the Operations Center within MyJohnDeere.com and navigate to Files.
- The selected files that were uploaded into the John Deere Data Manager will now display in the Files section. These files can then be imported into Land.db Connect.
Granting Permissions in MyJohnDeere Operations Center
In order to share files from a retailer or Certified AgriEdge Partner (CAP), the grower must grant permissions from their Operations Center to their Partner.
- Navigate within the Tools section and then select Team Manager.
- Within Team Manager, click on the + icon next to Add to Your Team. Then select Add Partner.
- Enter the partner’s email address to share access, then click Next.
- Access has now been granted, select Finish. Now the retailer or custom applicator has access to upload application files to your MyJohnDeere.com account.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST