- Pro 700
- Pro 800
- IntelliView IV Display
Importing Records through Land.EC
- Open Land.EC and choose From CNH within the Import panel on the left side.
- A browse window will appear which allow you to find and select the folder with .cn1 at the end of its name. Once this folder is highlighted, select the OK button.
- Land.EC will then begin to download records off of the .cn1 folder. Once this process is complete, you will be prompted with a Synchronization Complete screen. If you have data to import off of another card or folder location, select Yes. If not, select No.
- A new screen will appear allowing you to choose what data files to import. You can filter by date range and/or Record Types. There is also a selection to include already-processed data (shown in red). Choose the Check All button or individually select records you wish to import. Do note that you cannot import any records with a record type of Unknown. Once your records are selected, select your target datasource and crop year followed by choosing the OK button.
- You will then be navigated to the Land.EC Aggregator screen. Here, you will begin to see records populate as Land.EC processes and attempts to match incoming data to reference data within your Land.db datasource. You will know if data has finalized processing with a displayed status of Done. Some records by have a red exclamation point next them, indicating there is data within the incoming record that needs to be matched to reference data within your Land.db datasource. To begin this data matching process, choose the red + symbol.
- In the example shown below, we can see that the user needs to match an unknown incoming product of BOUNDARY. To resolve this unknown product, simply select the product which will then populate the list of products with the same search keyword as the unknown incoming product. Note that you can adjust the Land.db masterlist search by typing within the search bar below the Land.db Product title. Once the correct product has been found that the unknown incoming product needs to be matched to, simply select and highlight the Land.db product and choose the Map button at the bottom of this page. Follow this same process for any unmatched incoming field or other incoming products as needed. Once matching is completed, select the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat the matching process for any other records that have any unknown field or product(s). For records that are already matched, select the check box next to your datasource and crop year to select all records or manually select individual records and then choose the Import button.
- You will then receive a popup notifying you of how many records have been successfully imported. These application and/or yield records are now available within your Land.db datasource.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST