- Navigate to the Contracts page in GrowMore360 (eci.agconnections.com)
- Select New
- Select the Contract Year and then select Fuel
Once into the contracting screen
- Select the 3PO or the Ethanol plant
- Select the grower
- Select the Land.db database name for the grower
- Select the desired contract type
- Select fields on the left, and using the green arrow, move selection to the right
- Then select the desired crop zones on the right
- Enter the planting population for selected crop zones
- Enter expected grain yield in bushel/acre
- Select storage location on the left and use the green arrow to move it to the right
- Scroll to the bottom to see the available delivery windows. The Available Acres / Available Bushels for each month will be visible. Enter the desired Acres or Bushels in the correct months to schedule delivery.
- Once the remaining Contracted Acres or the remaining Contracted Bushels are zeroed out, review the contract and click Accept.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST