Released on July 16th, 2019.
Table of Contents
- Combined My Fields and My Datasource into My Farms
- People, Companies and Equipment added to My Farms section
- Added search function to existing records
- Update to names displayed for existing records
- Added navigation directions to fields for existing records
- Added search function when selecting fields for records
- Select All and Deselect All added to Field Selection screen
- Target Pest added to Product Selection screen
- Total product quantity displayed when creating or viewing records
- Other improvements and enhancements
Combined My Fields and My Datasource into My Farms
The previous version of the app contained separate sections for viewing My Fields to view existing records and data tied to fields and My Datasources to view the crop breakdown for the operation. These have now been combined into the My Farms block. Selecting Explore My Fields will display an aerial view of the operation to view additional details by field.
People, Companies and Equipment added to My Farms section
Selecting My Farms will allow you to view the crop breakdown for the operation. Toggling to the Resources tab will display a list of People, Companies and Equipment captured within the database. Selecting a person or company will allow you to call, email or share that contact.
Added search function to records screen
When viewing existing records in Applications, Yield, Work Orders or Recommendations, a search function is now available to filter the list of records. These records can be searched by the name of the record, field, crop, product or applicator.
Update to names displayed for existing records
Within existing Applications, Yield, Work Orders or Recommendations, the name will now display at the top left corner of each record.
Added navigation directions to fields for existing records
Directions are now available when viewing an existing record, such as a Work Order. Tapping on the Directions icon on the field line will open the Apple Maps app to provide navigation from your current location to that specific field.
Added search function when selecting fields for records
A new search bar has been added within the Field Selection screen when creating a new record. This allows for quick filtering of the list of fields within the Crop and Farm tabs.
Select All and Deselect All added to Field Selection screen
New Select All and Deselect All buttons have been added within the Selected tab in the Field Selection screen. This is beneficial, for example, when converting a work order to an application that has multiple fields that need to be quickly deselected in order to select only completed fields for the application.
Target Pest added to Product Selection screen
When adding products to a Recommendation, Work Order or Application record, a target pest can be identified for each selected product. Target Pest is located within the More Options dropdown after a product is selected. It is recommended to search by the common name when identifying the target pest in the app.
Total product quantity displayed when creating or viewing records
The total quantity for each product now displays within the Summary screen when creating a Recommendation, Work Order or Application. The total quantity also displays for each product within existing records. For example, this is beneficial when viewing an existing work order to determine how much product is needed to complete the work assigned.
Other improvements and enhancements
- Updated app icon to match Land.db client icon
- Resolved issue where users were unable to create records over 100% of the selected field area within the field selection and applied product coverage
- Resolved issue of selecting multiple fields when creating a yield record
- Resolved issues with field labels and boundaries displaying incorrectly
- Multiple performance improvements and crash reduction
- Updates to wording to provide additional clarity, including change from Submitted to Created
- Added seed animation to app synchronization screens by dragging down from the top of the screen
- Various UI enhancements to improve overall user experience
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST