How to Contract Feed in GrowMore 360
- Navigate to the Contracts page within GrowMore 360 in Google Chrome (eci.agconnections.com).
- Select the New
- Select the Contract Year and then select Feed.
Enogen Contracting Page
- Select the grower from the drop-down list.
- Select the Land.db database that belongs to the grower from the drop-down list.
- Select fields within the Available Fields section and assign to them to the contract by clicking the right facing green This will move the selected fields to the Selected Crop Zones section.
- Enter the planting population for the selected crop zones.
- Enter the expected grain yield in bushel / acre.
- Select the storage location within the Available Locations section and use the right facing green arrow to move it to the Selected Storage Locations
- Select feed location within the Available Locations section and use the right facing green arrow to move it to the Selected Feeding Locations
- Select the Type of cattle from the drop-down list.
- Enter the headcount of cattle for the grower’s operation.
- Click the Accept
Below is a tutorial video on drafting an Enogen contract.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST