Released on September 24th, 2019.
Table of Contents
- Added Ability to Create or Edit People, Companies and Equipment
- Measuring Distances or an Area
- Added Ability to Manage Farm Field Tree
- Identifying Field Boundary Areas
- Added Ability to Create or View Details of Existing Crop Plans
- Converting a Plan to Other Record Types
- Added Ability to Generate PDF Reports
- Deleting Existing Records
- Added Link to Land.db Help Center
- Other improvements and enhancements
Added Ability to Create or Edit People, Companies and Equipment
Under My Farms > Resources, there is now the ability to add a new Person, Company or Equipment to the database. These items can also be edited by selecting the name, then selecting the pencil tool to edit or select the trash can icon to remove.
Measuring Distances or an Area
Within Explore My Fields, select the graph icon to plot points to measure a distance or trace around an area to measure the acreage.
Added Ability to Manage Farm Field Tree
The Farm Field Tree can be managed under Explore My Fields. Using the icon in the lower right, users can create new farms, field and assign crops as needed.
Identifying Field Boundary Areas
When creating a new field under a farm, tap within the map to begin adding a boundary. Boundaries can be identified by using the CLU (Common Land Unit) or manual Draw tool.
Added Ability to Create or View Details of Existing Crop Plans
Crop Planning has been added to easily create or view an existing crop plan. This can be used to estimate field level profitability for an upcoming season based upon potential revenue, fixed and variable costs.
Converting a Plan to Other Record Types
When viewing additional options, by selecting the three dots on the record, plans can be converted to Applications, Work Orders or Recommendations. Plans can also be copied to create a new plan. Fields or products may be removed from the record by swiping left.
Added Ability to Generate PDF Reports
PDF reports can be generated for Applications, Work Orders, Recommendations, Plans and Yield records. Select the three dots on any record to see the option to create a PDF report. After generating the report, select Share to print, save or send via text or email.
Deleting Existing Records
Records can be deleted by selecting the three dots on the record and choosing the Delete option.
Added Link to Land.db Help Center
A link to the Land.db Help Center is now available within the app. From the home screen, tap the user icon in the upper left to navigate to My Profile > Need Support? > Land.db Help Center. The Help Center contains useful Land.db documentation, guides and tutorial videos.
Other improvements and enhancements
- Resolved issue of fertilizers only showing in tons
- Resolved issue with field boundaries displaying correctly
- Units update automatically when changed during record creation
- Copying of records will now include partial / total percent coverage
- Supporting Long Ton vs British Ton load unit
- Improved units options available during production selection
- Visual and user input improvements
- Performance improvements and crash reduction
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST