Table of Contents
The included shapefile attributes can be configured when uploading shapefiles into FarmShots.
- When viewing satellite imagery for a farm or field, select the fields icon and choose the Add Field button.
- Within the pop up box, choose Upload Shapefiles and then click the OK button.
- Next, choose Select File to find and select your shapefiles on your computer.
- Select your shapefiles on your computer and then choose the Open button.
- Select Continue to proceed.
- Each File Attribute can now be imported into FarmShots as Field Name, Crop, Plant Date, Custom, or the File Attribute can be ignored by selecting Don't import to Farmshots. Once the File Attributes have been matched, click the Continue button.
- Fields are now uploaded into FarmShots with the included Field Attribute configuration information.
Field labels can now be displayed within the field boundaries.
- While viewing your fields in FarmShots, click the Labels button in the lower right corner.
- Labels for the field name and crop name (if assigned) will display within the field boundaries.
Drone Upload Progress
The drone upload screen now includes text to display the status of your drone upload more clearly.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST