If the integration is about to expire or has already expired, it can be renewed in Land.db Connect. This will allow Land.db to continue to pull records from MyJohnDeere to view in Land.db Connect.
To renew the integration and keep the current type of integration:
- Using Google Chrome, navigate to Connect.landdb.com > Integrations > Configuration > Select the DataSource
- On the integration block, select the Chain Link to re-sync the integration. This will prompt you to sign into MyJohnDeere.com and reauthorize the integration.
- Once signed into John Deere the below prompt will display the types of data that will be shared in the integration. Select Allow Access to proceed with renewing the integration. This will also pick up any missed data if it had expired.
To change the integration type:
- First complete or remove all pending records under Pending Records > Applications or Harvest
- After all pending records are removed, navigate to Integrations > Configuration > Select the DataSource. On the Integration block, select the Red X to delete the current integration.
- Then select Create New to set up a new integration.
- When changing integration types, it is important to pay attention to when the previous integration expired as it may duplicate data if the dates overlap. If using John Deere Wireless Data Transfer, it is important to set the date a minimum of 14 days prior. If manually uploading data using the John Deere Data Manager, it is important to set the date a minimum of 90 days prior.
Raw Data integrations provide more details for records such as: Applicator, Equipment, Fuel info. These records are not aggregated over multiple days which are more suitable for regulatory reporting.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST