The Rate Calculator allows the user to compile a solution relative to product units required at a per field level. Subsequently, a compiled Solution Guide report (all fields and solutions) can be generated and e-mailed as a PDF report to the customer.
- Use seed Selector to select Hybrids for the field
- Return to Solution Guide
- Use Rate Calculator to add rates and print Proposal.
There are five action buttons at the bottom to select from when compiling the solutions report:
- Once the Rate Calculator has been completed, click on the “Save” button to save the solution for that selected field or select “Save and Download PDF” to compile a complete work order report for all solutions across all fields in a PDF format.
- A popup window will display prior to the document downloading with the option to not only include the recommendation but also a soil map to the report. This can be selected for multiple fields, user will select the box under Soil Map for that desired field. A user can select all fields for recommendation, soil map, or both with the orange selection boxes checked at the top of the popup window.
- There is now an option to create custom seed plan reports as well as an option to add a cover page where a user can add a logo.
Note: If the Solution Guide does not appear, a pop-up blocker may be blocking the download. Check within the upper right corner within the browser to see if the download is being blocked. Choose to always allow pop-ups from the site and choose “Done.” You will then need to choose “Save and Download PDF” again.
- Choose “Reset” to clear any changes made currently within the page prior to saving
- Finally, click “Solution Guide” to return to the My Field Plan Summary of the Solution Guide page.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST