The Syngenta Digital team provides monthly training webinars to broaden your knowledge and usage of our digital Agriculture tools. On December 10th and 11th, 2020, we will be covering a webinar over Jump Start 2021... What You Need to Know.
Join us and our guest speaker, Mary Kay Thatcher, Syngenta's Senior Manager for Federal Government and Global Industry Relations, to hear about recent changes in DC and how it may affect producers in the upcoming growing season. We’ll also show you how to set up the digital tools with the new crop year so you’re ready to tackle 2021 with confidence.
The webinar's agenda includes the following:
Guest speaker - Mary Kay Thatcher:
• Ag industry outlook for 2021
• Q & A
2021 crop year tasks in Land.db:
• Who can create a new crop year
• Data carried over to new year
• Creating the new 2021 crop year
• Renewing your 2021 AgriEdge contract
• Assigning crop rotations
• Migrating product inventory from previous year
• Copying over previous year rent contracts
• Creating crop plans from prior year data
• Q & A
Interested in receiving notifications about upcoming webinars?
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST