The following will guide you through the complete Enogen contracting process within NK Cropwise from Creating a Grower, Syncing with Grower360, Marking Fields as Enogen, and Creating & Completing the Enogen Contract.
Start by selecting OPEN APP on the FIELD MANAGER tile.
There are two ways to create a new grower:
1. Choose the Import grower button, then search for the growers "SAP ID" also known as the "grower number" (ex. 0012345678). Once the grower is selected from the list then select ADD Grower. If the grower is not in the drop down list or is unable to be searched by their ID number, you will need to contact your Customer Account Specialist (CAS) or add them into CropEdge if they do not exist.
2. Choose the Manual add button, type in the growers name and select ADD Grower. Creating a grower this way does not link them to their SAP ID automatically. This option is not supported for Enogen Contracting as the grower must be tied to their account ID for seed ordering and billing.
To select an existing grower click in the Select Grower box on the left and choose from the drop down that appears. Select Launch to open the growers workspace.
To set default reseller information to populate during contracting, navigate to the Gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and choose Settings from the list.
Under User Settings enter the Reseller SAP ID, when the company name appears, verify this is correct and then select Apply.
If the grower need to be synced with Grower360, navigate to the Gear icon and choose Settings.
Under Sync with Grower 360 enter the SAP ID for the grower, once the grower name is found select Apply.
For instructions on mapping and importing fields Click Here.
Once the fields have been mapped navigate to the My Fields list.
Choose the pencil icon to the left of the field name to rename the field. As fields are added they will default to Field 1, Field 2, Field 3, etc.
For fields to appear in the Enogen Contracting workflow they must be designated as Enogen. To mark a field as Enogen:
- Select the field name.
- Select the Pencil and Notepad icon.
- Check the box for Enogen Field.
- Repeat for any remaining fields that should be denoted as Enogen.
Once fields have been named and marked as Enogen select the Open Enogen Contract button from the actions bar at the top of the screen.
Select the contract year and enter the Reseller SAP ID if it was not set as the default and already populated.
Choose the Contract Type and set the Grain Receiver.
- Fed on Farm will be defaulted to Syngenta.
- Commercial Feed - Select the appropriate Grain Receiver from the list.
- Fuel - Select the appropriate Grain Receiver (Ethanol Plant) from the list.
Select Next to move to the next page.
Follow these steps to complete the Fields tab:
- Select Fields.
- Enter the Planting Rate.
- Enter the Est. Yield.
- If the planting rates or yield need to be entered independently, deselect these check marks.
- Denote if the field(s) have Border Rows by using the toggle per field on the right hand side.
- Select Next to continue.
Storage locations from previous year(s) contracts will appear on the left. If a new location is needed navigate to the + New Storage Location button.
To create a storage location use the following steps:
- Name the location.
- Pick the Type of End Product (Grain, Silage, Earlage, or High Moisture)
- Enter in the storage capacity.
- Grain will need to be entered in Bushels
- Silage will need to be entered in Tons
- Earlage will need to be entered in Tons
- High Moisture Corn will need to be entered in Tons
Scroll Down the page
- Check the box beside the statement "The grower confirms that they have enough available grain storage to contain the yields from the contracted fields, should they miss the silage window."
- Navigate to the storage location on the map, when located single left click on the map to drop a point to signify where this location is. If the point needs to be moved another single left click will move the point to the newest clicked location.
- Choose Save Location at the bottom of the window to finish.
Select the newly created or previous storage location(s) from the left hand list to assign to the contract. To proceed click Next.
User will see different views based on contract type (Feed or Fuel).
For Fed on Farm contracts:
- Select the type of cattle (Beef or Dairy)
- Enter the Headcount.
- Select Next.
For Fuel Contracts:
- Enter Delivery Window information per month.
- Select Next.
Preview the contract for accuracy and select Create Contract.
The contract PDF will preview on the left half of the screen and the Contract Signers will appear on the right half. Verify that the number for the grower is correct and is associated to a smartphone.
If the number needs to be changed select Edit .
Replace the provided phone number with the correction and select Save.
To send the contract to the grower for signing choose Send in the bottom right corner of the screen.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.