- Navigate to the Company page
- Type in the company that the contract is under. When it appears select the company by clicking the name.
- Scroll down that company's page a until you find the contracts at the bottom. Locate the contract that you wish to enter harvest stewardship information for and select View.
- Navigate to the contract and select Record Stewardship
- Select Replant
- Select the field, only one at a time can be selected. Choose Next: Field replant details
- Enter Date of field replant, enter Acres replanted, enter any notes and select Save
- The replanted acres will need to be added to the planting stewardship. Do this by selecting Edit planting stewardship
- Add the acres replanted to the existing acres. Update planting date, planting rate, and Est. Bu/acres. click Save to finish
- Complete The Planting Cleanout form and chose Save
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST