Exporting Farm Field Tree From MyJohnDeere
- To begin, log in to the account at MyJohnDeere.com. Once logged in, select Operations Center.
- Once in the Operation Center, make sure you are selected on the correct organization in the upper right. Then select the field icon in upper left corner.
- Select the check box icon and then choose either Select All or select the fields to export. After choosing the fields, select the Export icon to export the shapes.
- Follow the prompts to export the boundary then select Export. When prompted, select Done.
- After creating the export file, select the tools icon in the upper left and then navigate to Files in the drop down menu.
- Under the Files tab, the recently created export file will show up as Multi_field_export.zip. The file will be grey until it is fully processed by John Deere. Once it turns green the file is complete.
- Check the box next to the Multi_field_export.zip file, then select the download icon and select AS A .ZIP FILE. This will download the Multi_field_export.zip file into your Downloads folder. This can now be extracted and imported into other programs such as E-Luminate.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST