- Start by selecting OPEN APP on the FIELD MANAGER tile.
- There are two ways to create a new grower.
- Choose the Import grower button, then search for the grower in the drop down. Once the grower is selected from the list , the SAP ID should populate and then select ADD Grower. If the grower is not in the drop down menu you will need to contact your customer care representative or add them into crop edge.
- Choose the Manual add button, type in the growers and select ADD Grower. Creating a grower this way dose not link them to the SAP ID automatically.
- To select an existing grower click in the Select Grower box and chose from the drop down that appears. Select Launch to open that grower.
- To set default reseller information navigate to the gear icon and choose Settings
- Under User Settings enter the Company SAP ID, when the company name appears select Apply
- If the grower need to be synced with Grower 360, navigate to the gear icon and choose Settings
- Under Sync with Grower 360 enter the SAP ID or Grower name, when the grower is found select Apply
- For instructions on mapping and importing fields Click Here.
- Once the fields have been mapped. navigate to the My Fields list
- Choose the pencil icon to rename the
- To designated the field(s) as Enogen, follow these steps
- Select they field name
- Select the Pencil and note pad icon
- Check mark the Enogen Field box
- repeat for any remaining fields
- Once fields have been named and marked as Enogen select the Open Enogen Contract button
- Select the crop year and enter the Reseller (SAPID) if it was not set as the default
- Select the contract type and select the Grain Receiver. Select Next to move to the next page
- Fed on Farm = Will be defaulted to Syngenta
- Commercial Feed = Select the appropriate Grain Receiver
- Fuel = Select the appropriate Grain Receiver
- Follow these steps to complete the Fields tab
- Select Fields
- Enter the planting rate
- Enter the Yield
- If the planting rates or yield need to be entered in independently, deselect these check marks
- Identify if the field(s) have Border Rows by using the toggles
- Select next to contenue
- Storage locations from previous year(s) contracts will appear on the left. If an new location is needed navagate to the + New storage location button
To create a storage location use the following steps
- Name the location
- Pick the crop type
- Enter in the capacity
- Grain will need to be entered in Bushels
- Silage will need to be entered in Tons
- Earlage will need to be entered in Tons
- High Moisture Corn will need to be entered in Tons
Scroll Down the page
- Select "The grower confirms that they have enough available grain storage to contain the yields from the contracted fields,should they miss the silage window" Check box
- Navigate to the storage location on the map, when located single left click on the map to drop a point. If the point needs to be moved another single left click will move the point.
- Choose the Save Location button to finish
- Select the newly created or old storage locations on the left and then select the Next
- User will see different views based on contact type
- For Fed on Farm contracts
- Select type of cattle
- Enter the Headcount
- Select Next
- For Fuel
- Enter delivery window information
- Select next
- Preview the contract for accuracy and select Create Contract
- The contract and Growers Phone number will appear, verify that the number will diver to a smart phone.
- If the number needs to be changed select edit
- Delete the provided phone number, enter the new number and select Save
- To send the contract to the grower choose Send
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST