- Select a field from the My Fields list by clicking on the name of the field, fields can be renamed by clicking on the pencil icon to the left of the field name.
- Next to Edit Seed Solution, click on the pencil and note icon. Select the Crop (Corn or Soy), determine if it is Irrigated or Non-Irrigated, set the desired RM Range (using line dots or typing in text box below range line), check the box if it is an Enogen Field, and see Selected Products (will be blank until product(s) are selected for the field).
Click on Edit Seed Selection to enter the Seed Selector tool.
The Seed Selector is a tool for considering which products will perform the best relative to field characteristics and historical weather data. Tile order is dependent on which Stress Info tile is selected or a Balanced Recommendation can be chosen for an overall average of the combined years.
Options to filter the view further than just the Stress Info are available. Selecting Fix Cards will keep the cards from rearranging as filters are selected. Options for filtering include: Rank, Trait Options, or Agronomic Characteristics.
- Trait Filters can also be selected. The corn options include: Above and below ground trait protection, Above ground trait protection, and/or EZ – Refuge.
- Soybeans have filters for Herbicide trait options, STS trait, as well as a drop down for Agronomic Filters.
Each tile will have the Seed name, RM, and a gauge indicating estimated yields compared to the other Seed showing in the set Relative Maturity range of choice.
Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the tile to see Agronomic characteristics, direct to the Product Analyzer, or download a PDF of the Technical Sheet and/or AgroCore Sheet.
- To save a seed(s) to the field click Save to Selection and then select the trait package desired for that seed. Selections that have been saved are indicated by a check mark next to that trait, up to 5 seed can be assigned to one field.
- The seed and trait selected will also appear at the top under the upper right of the screen. Clicking the box will expand it, showing all selected seed. Products may be removed from the section by clicking the X to the right of the seed, Clear ALL deletes all seeds that have been selected.
Once a seed has been selected, click DONE in the upper right corner of the screen to navigate back to the My Fields view.
- A PDF. can be created for the grower by selecting the Report button at the to of the my fields list after seed selections have been made for the grower.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.