At times it is necessary to calibrate the compasses onboard the Phantom 4 drone platform. This article is intended to provide a walk-through of how to perform this process.
1. Begin the process by turning on the drone, remote controller, and plugging the mobile device into the remote controller via the USB cord.
2. Open the DJI Go 4 app on the mobile device.
3. Click the button that says Enter Device to enter the device view.
4. Open the settings menus by clicking on the Three Dots in the top right of the screen.
5. Click on the Drone Symbol in order to open up the Main Controller Settings.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the menu to find the Advanced Settings.
7. Select the Sensors setting in the center of the screen.
8. Switch the menu over to see the Compass settings.
9. Press the Calibrate Compass button in the center of the screen.
10. Begin compass calibration by selecting Start, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the compass calibration.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.