Released on October 14th, 2019.
Table of Contents
- Added Ability to Select Multiple CLU Boundaries
- Added Ability to See Outline of CLU Boundaries
- Improved Ability to Add Crop Zones
- Other minor improvements and enhancements
Added Ability to Select Multiple CLU Boundaries
When adding boundaries to a field using the CLU boundary tool, multiple shapes can be selected to create a field or crop zone within the app.
Added Ability to See Outline of CLU Boundaries
When using the CLU boundary tool, the outline of each CLU boundary is highlighted in a darker blue to indicate the border of the CLU shape. When selecting a shape, the boundary changes to green.
Improved Ability to Add Crop Zones
After adding a shape to a field, then creating a crop zone on the field, the crop zone will assume the shape of the field. The only required field is the Crop Type. After assigning the crop, the name of the crop zone matches the crop, but can be changed if needed.
Other improvements and enhancements
- Resolved issue with Crop Plans calculating cost per seed
- Resolved issue not saving field shapes when adding new fields
- Various UI enhancements to improve overall user experience
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST