Released on September 3rd, 2019.
Table of Contents
- Atrazine Prohibition Area and Neighboring Sensitive Crops
- Editing Application Button
- Yield Location Tags
- Contribution Margin Reports - Conditional Formatting
Atrazine Prohibition Area and Neighboring Sensitive Crops
Sensitive neighboring crops and atrazine prohibited areas can now be documented. This is captured within the Land > Crop Zone > Info > Stewardship Information section.
Example notes to capture within neighboring sensitive crops includes:
- Marking nearby organic crops
- Marking fields that have neighboring non-Dicamba bean varieties planted
- For wheat aerial applicators, noting pulse crops, canola, crops that are going to fresh market
- CSP Land (Conservation Stewardship Program) such as prairie grasses, native vegetation
- Marking land that has nearby Apiaries (bee keeping)
Marking the Atrazine prohibition area as Yes will prompt a warning when selecting a field while creating a recommendation, work order or application record.
Edit Applications Button
An Edit button is now available within Production > Applications to navigate back to the application creation screen to easily edit necessary within the INFO, FIELDS, PRODUCTS, CONDITIONS or SOURCES pages.
Yield Location Tags
Tags can be assigned for a storage or sale location within the Yield > Locations menu. Examples of tagging a yield location include:
- Tagging storage bins to separate where yellow corn and Enogen corn is stored
- Tagging potato storage facility to separate damaged versus undamaged potatoes
- Identifying the owner of storage bins such as the landlord's or the grower's
- Identifying bins with higher moisture content to allocate extra drying costs to the associated fields
Contribution Margin Reports - Conditional Formatting
The Contribution Margin (horizontal) and Contribution Margin (vertical) reports within Reports > Yield and Profitability now include conditional formatting to easily identify profit or loss for various data points such as contribution (profitability) margins.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST