Land.db Client Requirements:
• A device installed with a full version of Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
• Google Chrome browser downloaded. If you do not have Google Chrome installed, click here.
Create Your Land.db User Account
1. Navigate to www.landdb.com within the Google Chrome browser.
2. Click Sign in with Google, Sign in with Microsoft or click Sign up at the bottom of the page to sign in with any email address.
3. Remember this email address and password because it is your unique login to Land.db.
4. If you used the bottom Sign up option, fill out registration form, check the box agreeing to the End User License Agreement, and click the Complete Registration button.
5. A new Land.db page will open and load. There will be a prompt to create a new data source. Type in the name of the data source (typically the operation name) and click Create.
Note: If you are needing access to an existing database, step 6 is not required. Please contact your local Syngenta AgriEdge Specialist or Syngenta Digital Support.
Download the Land.db Desktop Client
1. Click on the four white horizontal bars in the top right of the page and choose Download Land.db.
2. A setup.exe file will download in the lower left corner. Click on it to open and run the installer.
3. Click Yes or Run on permission messages within any popup screens that might be encountered.
4. Click Agree when the agreement box opens.
5. Once download is complete, Land.db Client will open automatically.
6. When the Client downloads successfully, there will be a new icon on your desktop. Double click this icon to access the software.
Install ThinkGeo MapSuite Requirement
ThinkGeo Mapsuite is a required component of Land.db Client. New Client installations will automatically prompt for installation. After installing Land.db, click the boldface type that displays ThinkGeo Mapsuite 9.0 – required files. This will open a browser window with installation instructions. Choose the link for Download ThinkGeo Prerequisites and follow the installation instructions.
Following through the installation prompts until the ThinkGeo MapSuite prerequisite is installed. Once this is completed, launch Land.db client from your desktop and sign into your Google, Microsoft or directly with your email account.
If you are signing in for the first time, you will need to select your datasource and crop year in the top center of the screen prior to capturing any data.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Click below to download a PDF of the entire Land.db - Getting Started guide.