- Pro 700
- Pro 800
- IntelliView IV Display
Exporting Data through Land.EC
- Open Land.EC and choose To CNH within the Export panel on the left side.
- Next, select which crop year you wish to export data from and then select the Next button.
- You will then be prompted to select which folder you would like to save this data export to and then select the OK button.
- Within the Land tab, select which fields you would like included in the data export. In order for fields to display within the list, they must have crop assignments. If you need assistance with crop assignments, watch our tutorial video here. After fields are selected, unselect Export boundaries if you do not want boundaries and ten choose the Next button.
- Within the Resources tab, select which Products you wish to export. Once this step has been completed, select the Next button.
- On the final page, choose the Next button and you will shortly retrieve a Processing is complete prompt once the data export is complete.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST