*If there is a desire to download prescriptions generated in FarmShots directly into MyJohnDeere, then the Farm Field tree will need to be imported directly from MyJohnDeere. Click here to view an article on this process. Note that prescriptions can still be downloaded as a shapefile and manually uploaded to MyJohnDeere if the Farm Field tree is imported from Land.db or manually drawn out.
Below are the instructions on how to quickly import an existing Farm-Field tree into FarmShots from a Land.db database, greatly reducing the amount of time to setup farms and fields within FarmShots.
- Within Land.db client, click on the Land page and then Home within the crop tree on the left-hand side. Now choose Create An Account within the FarmShots Integration section at the top.
- A dialog box will now appear on you screen. Choose the link that displays, Land.db Web.
- You will now be directed to Land.db Web, www.landdb.com. Once the page loads, select the four horizontal white lines in the upper right hand corner and then choose Manage Data Access.
- Select the middle tab that displays Integrations and then select the Create farmshots credential button.
- Here, we will select Create.
- A dialog box will now appear that will tell us that your credentials have been added. Click OK within that dialog box.
- Navigate back to the Client version of Land.db and select Close in the dialog box.
- Click on the link that displays Create An Account within the FarmShots section at the top of the homepage.
- After clicking on the FarmShots Integration link, you will be taken to FarmShots enrollment screen.
- Once the enrollment screen has finished loading, it will direct you into the Farms Dashboard page. Here, you will see your Farm Field tree that was imported from Land.db. By default, all farms are pre-checked but can be deselected for any farm(s) and field(s) you do not want to be imported into FarmShots. Selecting the right facing arrow on each farm will expand out the farm tree so you can see the fields that are within that farm. Once you have selected the farms and fields that you want to import into FarmShots, select Done below the farms.
- If you do not have an existing FarmShots account, then you will click on the link at the bottom of the sign in screen that says Signing up for a Farmshots Account for the first time? Click here.
- After your account is created or you have logged in with an existing account, your farms will now appear in the Farms Dashboard. From here, you can select a farm and begin looking at those fields within that farm.
- Once you have your FarmShots account configured, then you will select the Sign In link within Already have a FarmShots account bottom section in Land.db client whenever you need to sign into FarmShots again. You can also access your FarmShots account by navigating directly to their website, app.farmshots.com.
- To import any newly created fields from Land.db into your FarmShots account, simply select the Create an Account link. This will import your new fields over to FarmShots. Make sure you deselect the farms and fields that you have already imported into FarmShots to avoid duplicating farms and fields within your Farms Dashboard.
Click an article below to learn more about FarmShots.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST