Released on March 29th, 2019.
Table of Contents
- Syncing data source and crop year
- Added ability to re-organize home screen
- Weather history and forecast
- Rainfall added to weather history
- Cotton added to commodities
- My Fields zoomed to field boundaries
- View weather by field
- Additional information added on home screen
- Viewing details of existing records
- Enter or edit weather data per application
- Other improvements and enhancements
Syncing data source and crop year
A symbol description has been included to identify what crop year(s) have been previously synchronized. There has also been a Done button added at the bottom of data source synchronization screen.
Added ability to re-organize home screen
Using the settings gear icon on the home screen, the user can select Dashboard Preference to re-organize the home screen. Touching the stacked lines and dragging, the user can move the items higher or lower to display on the home screen. They also have the ability to toggle off any item they do not wish to display on the home screen.
Weather history and forecast
The weather forecast has been added to the Weather block in the app. Users will see the seven-day forecast on a slider at the bottom of the Weather box and if selected upon, the user can see more details by day. The weather can be toggled from Current/Future weather to Historical Weather data. The temperature displayed above the high and low on the forecast is the average temperature for the day.
Rainfall added to weather history
Additional information including rainfall has been added to the historic weather data. Users can scroll through the past seven days to see weather data for their current location or set zip code. Users can also see this by field under the My Fields feature on the home screen.
Cotton added to commodities
Cotton has now been added the the list of available commodities to view market and local prices within the Commodities feature on the home screen. Cotton can be toggled on or off within the Commodity Settings screen by selecting the gear icon and moved up or down.
My Fields zoomed to field boundaries
The My Fields feature is now centered on the fields within the crop year instead of the actual user location. This will also reflect on any mapping section when creating a record. This makes it easier to find specific fields when creating a record or viewing data.
View weather by field
While looking at My Fields, the user can select a field and see the current weather data for that specific field. Then select See More Field Weather to see the future or historical weather data for that field.
Additional information added on home screen
Additional information has been added to the home screen under Applications, Yields, Work Orders and Recommendations. It now shows the most recent record under each. It also shows the number of complete records for each along with the pending and rejected number of records.
Viewing details of existing records
Tapping upon an existing record within Applications, Yields, Work Orders or Recommendations allows users to easily view the summary details for the record.
Within the details screen, the user can create a copy or convert the record by selecting the three dots in the upper right corner.
Enter or edit weather data per application
When creating an application, the user can choose between Automatic Weather or Review Weather to set the details. The wind speed, direction, temperature, humidity, soil moisture, and sky conditions can be set here.
Other improvements and enhancements
• Various UI enhancements to improve overall user experience
• Added support to recognize and handle custom units of measure for a custom created service in Land.db
• Added support to recognize and handle custom units within a Yield record
• Users are now able to input a greater percent coverage or total area within the field selection screen when creating a recommendation, work order or application record
• Resolved issue where fields that were removed in Land.db were still calculated into crop acreage within the My Data Source section
• Resolved issue where the crop acreage within My Data Source was not totaling correctly
• Resolved issue where previous product rates were not auto populating within a new recommendation, work order or application record
• Resolved issue where all applicators were not displaying on an iPad
• Populated commodity data that was missing for some zip codes
• Fixed an issue where long notes were not displaying correctly
• Other background improvements and fixes to increase app speed and efficiency
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST