1. Within the Land.db desktop client, first navigate to the Land Farms menu and then select the Home level within your Farm Field tree.
2. Next, select the MAP tab on the right side of the screen. Once within the map screen, select the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then select Export Farm Field Tree.
3. You will then be prompted to save the shapefiles from your Farm Field tree into a designated folder.
4. After you have saved your Farm Field tree shapefiles, a Finished message will appear within Land.db.
5. We can now see a set of shapefiles saved within the designated folder for every field boundary in your Farm Field tree from Land.db.
6. For ease of sharing your saved shapefiles from your Farm Field tree, you can also compress or zip up the folder that contains your shapefiles. To perform this action, first right click upon the folder that contains your field boundary shapefiles and then choose Send to -- Compressed (zipped) folder.
7. Your Farm Field tree shapefiles are now compressed (zipped) into a single folder that can now be shared as needed.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: 1-833-GHXSEED - Option 3
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST