The following steps show how to add a grower to E-luminate mobile.
- On the growers device, navigate to the app store
- Navigate to the search
- Enter "E-Luminate Mobile" In the search box and tap on E-luminate Mobile
- When the app appears in the list tap on GET
- Install the app
- When the app installs tap on it
- When the app opens choose Accept
- Choose sign up for free
- Fill out the Account creation information and follow the prompts
- After the account has been created login
- Once the Grower is logged in they will navigate to the menu in the upper left corner
- The Grower will have 5 digit Sync Id in the upper center of the screen. The grower will need to provide this number to the seed advisor, sales rep or agronomist to allow them to share the account to the grower
- The seed advisor, sales rep or agronomist will need to log into their mobile app and navigate to the menu in the upper left hand corner
- Find the growers account and slide it to the left then choose Share
- Choose the Gold + In the upper right hand corner, enter the growers sync id, Choose ok
- The Growers sync id should appear as a new connection, click Share to complete
- A Success message should appear, click OK. The grower will receive a prompt to accept the share when they open the app. They will need to accept this.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST