- Simplot Grower ID and Pin (this comes from Agri-Data Solution (ADS)).
- Login info for Agri-Data Solution (User Name and Password - this comes from ADS).
- A Simplot contract number and a field list with appropriate Field ID’s for matching.
- Land.db installed and the Land.db Viewer installed the Simplot XML permission.
An example of the information provided to the grower by ADS:
Steps for Submitting Data to Simplot
- Populate the site IDs in Land > Farms > Crop Zone > Regulatory Permit Information.
- All application information for Crop Protection, Fertilizer, and Irrigation applications will be transferred to Agri-Data Solution and should be verified in Land.db prior to submission. The Applicator Name, Applicator License, the Application Method, and Target Pest for each product will also be transferred. Pricing information and Seed applications will not be transferred.
Click here to view a help article on how to create application records in Land.db.
Checking Applicator and Applicator License Numbers for existing applications:
Checking Application Method and Target Pest for each product in existing applications:
- Irrigation must be recorded with one of the below services from the Syngenta Digital masterlist. These are best searched for using Irrigation: as your search keyword.
- Irrigation: Irrigation District
- Irrigation: Lake
- Irrigation: Municipal
- Irrigation: On Farm Pond
- Irrigation: Reservoir
- Irrigation: River
- Irrigation: Stream
- Irrigation: Tail Water
- Irrigation: Well
- If it is desired to transmit weather conditions for your applications records, the Include Weather Data option must be left on when creating applications.
- Login to the Land.db Viewer
If you do not know your username and password, please contact Syngenta Digital Support at 270-435-4369, option 1 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not know your username and password, please contact Syngenta Digital Support at 270-435-4369, option 1 or at email@example.com.
- Verify the data on the Applied Products tab for each field that will be submitted to Simplot. If data is missing, capture the database within Land.db. It takes approximately 10 to 20 minutes for data to synchronize from Land.db to Land.db Viewer. If you are currently logged into the Viewer, you must close and reopen to see any new data that has synchronized.
- Select Simplot XML Generator on the left hand side of the Viewer. Enter your Simplot Grower ID and Simplot Grower Pin. Once this is completed, select the Get Grower Info button.
- For every Simplot Contract Number and Simplot Field ID combination, match the corresponding Land.db field to them. ADS or Simplot should be able to provide this information if you do not have it. Once the fields are matched, the match is remembered when selected again.
- Select the Generate Simplot XML button and then select the Send XML to Simplot button.
- A confirmation message of XML successfully submitted to Simplot will be displayed once complete.
- Please log into ADS to review the accuracy of the transmitted data.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST