Below are instructions for how to perform this update. At the bottom are some additional modifications which have been made to improve image quality.
For this update, make sure that the drone battery is at least 50% charged before starting this process.
- Download the msc_2.20.f.bin file and place it on the MicroSD card under SDHC (D:) (not in the Sony folder) Make sure that the file name does not have any additional characters in it (Ex: msc_2.20.f (1).bin).
- Insert the MicroSD card back into the Sony camera.
- Hold down the button on the underside of the camera and turn on the drone. Hold the button until the camera side LED starts flashing blue and purple.
- Once the light is flashing blue and purple the update has begun.
- After the light changes to green, the camera update is complete. The update process is now half complete.
- Turn off the drone and then turn it back on to perform the update for the sensor box.
- The camera side LED will blink blue and purple for about three minutes while this update takes place.
- When the update is complete, the camera and sensor box will be green.
- Remove the MicroSD and delete off the msc_2.20.f.bin file.
Other modifications to make as we begin a new season:
- Download Map Pilot Ag from the app store. If you have not been provided a QR code to activate the app you can request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know if you need any help when performing this firmware update to your Sony camera and sensor system, or when making any other changes.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST