How to Map a Field Location in Land.db
- Start by selecting the Home level under the LAND > FARMS tab. Now, click ADD at the bottom left of the screen. Enter the name of the farm in the popup window and choose ADD FARM.
- Once the farm has been created, select the farm within the Farm Field tree and choose the ADD button to create a field. Enter the name of the field in the popup window and choose ADD FIELD. If you have multiple fields to add, you can select Continue adding fields or reselect the Farm level to add a field again.
- Select the MAP tab on the right-hand side of the screen. Now a map of the United States will appear. Zoom in on the location you wish to map by using the scroll wheel on your mouse. Holding down the Shift key, left click the mouse and hold in order to drag a box over the area you want to quickly zoom in on.
- Click on a Field in the tree and zoom in on the map until the Field is in view, then click the black pencil tool.
- Click once on the corner of the Field to activate the drawing tool. Move the mouse around the edges of the boundary, continuously clicking to add editable points until the blue polygon has covered the entire field. Double click on the final boundary point to end the draw tool and click the Save The boundary will turn orange after saving.
Next, you are ready to add crop zones and border rows. Click here to view this help article.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST