Exporting Farm Field Tree From MyJohnDeere
- To begin, log in to the account at MyJohnDeere.com. Once logged in, select Operations Center.
- Once in the Operation Center, make sure you are selected on the correct organization in the upper right. Then select the field icon in upper left corner.
- Select the check box icon and then choose either Select All or select the fields to export. After choosing the fields, select the Export icon to export the shapes.
- Follow the prompts to export the boundary then select Export. When prompted, select Done.
- After creating the export file, select the tools icon in the upper left and then navigate to Files in the drop down menu.
- Under the Files tab, the recently created export file will show up as Multi_field_export.zip. The file will be grey until it is fully processed by John Deere. Once it turns green the file is complete.
- Check the box next to the Multi_field_export.zip file, then select the download icon and select AS A .ZIP FILE to your Desktop or Device. This will download the Multi_field_export.zip file into your Downloads folder. This can now be extracted and imported into other programs such as Land.db.
Importing Farm Field Tree into Land.db
- Open Land.db client and click on the Land tab.
- Now, click on Home within the crop tree on the left and then navigate to the Map page on the right side of Land.db. Click on the gear icon on the far right to bring up Map Options and then choose Import Farm Field Tree.
- Navigate to the location of your saved boundaries exported from Premier Crop Systems. Here, you will need to select all the boundary files you wish to import and then select Open. Finally, select Process Shapes within the popup on the right-hand side to complete the tree import process.
- All of the boundaries you import will be listed in the Farm Field tree.
- If you click on an individual field, it will pull up the boundary on the aerial map.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.