If you have previously connected with your AgX account prior to the Connect Telematics update (for mobile purposes), navigate to user settings > profile and disconnect and reconnect your AgX account. This will allow field data layers to flow freely.
- Connecting Telematics allows a grower to share their John Deere data with the Seed Advisor, such as yield data, as applied data, etc. The grower will need to have a My John Deere account that they utilize for this feature to be useful. A valid e-mail address must be on the grower accounts page to make this feature work properly. You can edit those fields if it is not entered already.This data will appear in the “Decision Hub” section accessible from the home page.
- When connecting Telematics, you will have 3 options to choose from:
- Send email- send an email to the grower with a link to click on that will allow them to log in to the JD Ops Center
- Direct Connect- if sitting with a grower, you can click this option and go directly into the JD Ops Center
- Copy invitation URL- just an option to copy the link you sent to the grower if you need to resend or copy/paste it into a URL
1.1 Decision Hub (Viewing Connected JD Ops Data)
This feature is an easy way to access the data associated with our mobile app along with the My John Deere information you connected as shown in the above section. You will log in using the same AgX credentials you use to log in with the mobile app. Decision Hub will display data for any growers who have chosen to share their MJD information with the E-Luminate user’s account (this can be done on the grower page). Sync ID should match the one shown in your mobile app. You can draw new fields and add applications from within this platform. They can then be exported and printed if desired.
- Sign in using your AgX account, the same as you would if logging into the E-Luminate Mobile App. If you forget your account credentials, use the AgX forgot password link or contact E-Luminate support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the yellow plus button at the bottom left of the screen, you can draw new fields, add applications, and look at yield/harvest records pulled from JD Ops Center from within this platform. They can then be exported and printed if desired.
- Filter For the Activities you want to view.
Yield layer Data
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST