- Login into GrowMore 360 within Google Chrome (eci.agconnections.com).
- Navigate to the Contracts Once you find and select the contract to be amended, click the Amend button at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- If any crop zones need to be removed from the contract, select the crop zones within the Selected Crop Zones section on the right and click the left facing red This will move these crop zones to the list of unassigned (available) fields.
- If you need to assign any new crop zone(s) of a field to the contract, select the crop zone(s) within the Available Fields section on the left and click the right facing green Next, select the crop zone(s) within the Selected Crop Zones section on the right in order to add the planting population and expected yield.
- Regardless of adding or removing crop zone(s), the delivery windows will need to be corrected to reflect the Contract Acres and Contract Bushels.
- Once the Contract Acres and Contract Bushels have been zeroed out, click the Accept button at the lower right-hand corner of the page.
- Once the amendment has been completed, the contract will then be sent back to your Enogen Account Lead to be confirmed, followed by the final electronic signing of the contract by the grower and approved signer.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST