The Yield Import Blank Template Excel file can be downloaded from here: Yield Import Template
Importing Yield Records via the Yield Import Tool:
- Navigate to Yield > From Fields and choose Add.
- Choose the fields you are importing Yield records for and navigate to the LOADS tab.
- Click on the Import button at the top center of the screen.
- This will open a browse menu which will allow you to navigate to the Yield Excel file to import. The Excel file must be closed and not currently open with Excel in order for Land.db client to import the load ticket information.
- We can identify which loads needs to be imported based on the date, time and which field each load belongs to. You can select all or a few of the loads belonging to the field(s) selected in the current Yield ticket. The Default Destination, Default Truck or Default Driver options can be utilized to auto populate for any of these data points that are missing. Once the appropriate Yield loads are selected, click Import.
- The Yield loads will now populate into the LOADS tab with their respective load ID, destination, delivered quantity, truck, driver, gross weight, tare weight and net weight.
- Once loads are reviewed to make any needed changes, choose COMPLETE HARVEST LOADS at the bottom right hand corner to save the Yield ticket(s).
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST