Q: Do I need to have a MyJohnDeere account to use Land.db Connect’s John Deere integration?
A: Yes, Land.db Connect (“Connect”) currently only pulls data from the John Deere Operation Center located inside MyJohnDeere.com. It is free to create an account and upload files.
Q: What type of data can be processed in Land.db Connect through the John Deere Operations Center?
A: Connect will process GS2, GS3, and Generation 4 files from John Deere. Connect can access the raw John Deere data files or the processed data from the Operations Center. Additional third-party data can be uploaded through the John Deere Operations Center. Current John Deere and third-party data supported through the John Deere Ops Center includes:
- Generation 4 CommandCenter™ (John Deere Gen 4)
- GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display (John Deere GS3)
- GreenStar™ 2 2600 Display (John Deere GS2)
- Ag Leader® Integra™ Display
- Ag Leader® Versa™ Display
- Ag Leader® Compass™ Display
- Ag Leader® InCommand™ 800 and 1200*
- Precision Planting® 20/20 SeedSense®*
- Precision Planting® YieldSense®*
- Raven Viper® 4 and Raven Viper® 4+
- Case IH AFS Pro 300*
- Case IH AFS Pro 600*
- Case IH AFS Pro 700*
- Case IH FM 750*
- Case IH FM 1000*
- Case IH XCN 2050*
- New Holland IntelliView II*
- New Holland IntelliView Plus II*
- New Holland IntelliView III*
- New Holland IntelliView IV*
- TopCon X25*
- TopCon X30*
- TopCon X35*
- Trimble FMX*
- Trimble CFX-750*
- Trimble TMX 2050*
- Climate.com/FieldView Cab App*
* Some limitations may apply on available data
Q: What is the difference between Raw John Deere Files and Processed data?
A: John Deere has two different types of files available when we create an integration. The Processed files are aggregated by John Deere and can be combined over multiple days to provide total product used in a field. The Raw files are processed by Connect and contain additional data points, such as fuel, operator, and machine. The Raw files are not aggregated when there is more than a 6 hour break in the operation, providing a more accurate, detailed record.
Q: Where do I go to set up an integration with My John Deere account?
A: Visit connect.landdb.com Integrations Configuration
Q: Does John Deere offer the same data privacy as the AgriEdge program?
Q: How far back will I be able to pull data?
A: You can pull data as far back as September 1 of the prior year. If you have already entered data for the crop year, be careful not to duplicate it by overlapping the dates.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.