How to Add Crop Zones and Border Rows
- If no border row is needed, select the field and click ADD
- Click in the box below CROP and type “Corn”. Then click the drop down arrow, scroll until you find Corn : Enogen Grain. After the CROP has been selected click the ADD CROP ZONE button.
***The CROP must be set to Corn : Enogen Grain for contracting purposes.***
- If border rows are needed, select the field within the LAND menu. Select the MAP tab on the right side of the screen and then select the Tools. From the drop down menu, select Draw Border Rows, which will open a new window.
- If a full border is needed, click CREATE FULL BORDER. The full border will generate, then click ASSIGN CROPS in the top right of the screen. (Skip to number 6 below)
- If border rows are only needed on part of the field, click the DRAW PARTIAL BOARDER. Starting inside the field boundary, drop 3 points along the area where a border is needed. Double clicking the last point to snap the border. Click ASSIGN CROPS to move to the next step.
- After the crop zones are created, they will be listed on the right side under the title Assign Crops Zones. This is the same for Partial or Full Border Rows. Start by selecting the area to be assigned with Enogen grain.
- After the first zone is selected, the box below will appear. Under CROP start typing "Corn", then click the drop down arrow, scroll until you find Corn : Enogen Grain. When the CROP has been selected click ADD CROP ZONE.
- Select the remaining zone and the box below will appear. Under CROP start typing "Corn", then click the drop down arrow, scroll until you find Corn : Enogen Border Rows. When the CROP has been selected click ADD CROP ZONE.
- The crop zones should now be listed to the right with the proper crop designation. Click FINISH at the bottom of the screen to complete assigning crop zones.
Next, you are ready to capture the storage location. Click here to view this help article.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST