Exporting Farm Field Tree From Apex
- Within Apex, open the file menu, select Export Map and then Batch Export.
- Select Boundary List from the drop down. Disclaimer: Any special characters such as ()!@#$%&* should be removed from file names prior to importing into Land.db.
- Unselect any clients, farms and/or fields you do not wish to export and then open the folder picker dialog by clicking the … button.
- Choose a destination folder and click OK.
- Ensure that the Zipped box is unchecked and click the Export button to export out your shapefiles. This process may take a few minutes to complete.
- Verify that the shapefile sets were exported successfully to the destination folder.
Importing Farm Field Tree into Land.db
- Open Land.db client and click on the Land tab.
- Now, click on Home within the crop tree on the left and then navigate to the Map page on the right side of Land.db. Click on the gear icon on the far right to bring up Map Options and then choose Import Farm Field Tree.
- Navigate to the location of your saved boundaries exported from Premier Crop Systems. Here, you will need to select all the boundary files you wish to import and then select Open. Finally, select Process Shapes within the popup on the right-hand side to complete the tree import process.
- All of the boundaries you import will be listed in the Farm Field tree.
- If you click on an individual field, it will pull up the boundary on the aerial map.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.