Start by selecting OPEN APP on the FIELD MANAGER tile.
There are two ways to create a new grower.
1. Choose the Import grower button, then search for the grower by SAP ID. Once the grower is selected from the list, select ADD Grower. If the grower is not in the drop down menu you will need to contact your customer care representative or add them into CropEdge.
2. Choose the Manual add button, type in the grower name and select ADD Grower. Creating a grower this way does not link them to their SAP ID automatically.
To open an existing grower, click in the Select Grower box and choose from the drop down that appears. Select Launch to open that grower.
To set default reseller information navigate to the gear icon in the top right corner and choose Settings.
Under User Settings enter the Company SAP ID, when the company name appears select Apply.
If the grower needs to be synced with Grower360, navigate to the gear icon and choose Settings.
Under Sync with Grower360 enter the SAP ID or Grower name, when the grower is found select Apply
Once fields have been named and marked as Enogen select the Open Enogen Contract button from the actions bar.
Select New Enogen Contract.
Select the contract year and enter the Reseller (SAP ID) if it was not set as the default within the grower settings.
Select the contract type and select the Grain Receiver. Select Next to move to the next page
- Fed on Farm = Will be defaulted to Syngenta
- Commercial Feed = Select the appropriate Grain Receiver
- Fuel = Select the appropriate Grain Receiver
Follow these steps to complete the Fields tab:
- Enter the acres to be planted.
- Enter the planting rate.
- Enter the Yield.
- If the planting rates or yield need to be entered in independently, deselect the check marks.
- Select Next to continue.
Storage locations from previous year(s) contracts will appear on the left. If an new location is needed navigate to the + New storage location button.
To create a storage location use the following steps:
- Name the location
- Pick the end product type
- Enter in the capacity
- Grain will need to be entered in Bushels
- Silage will need to be entered in Tons
- Earlage will need to be entered in Tons
- High Moisture Corn will need to be entered in Tons
Scroll Down the page,
- Check the Box for "The grower confirms that they have enough available grain storage to contain the yields from the contracted fields, should they miss the silage window."
- Navigate to the storage location on the map, when located single left click on the map to drop a point. If the point needs to be moved another single left click will move the point.
- Choose the Save Location button to finish.
Select from the newly created or old storage locations on the left and then select the Next.
User will see different views based on contract type
For Fed on Farm contracts:
- Select type of cattle
- Enter the Headcount
- Select Next
- Enter delivery window information
- Select Next
Preview the contract for accuracy and select Create Contract.
The contract PDF and Growers Phone number will appear, verify that the number will deliver to a smartphone for signing. If the number needs to be changed select Edit.
Delete the provided phone number, enter the new number and select Save.
There are two methods of signing the contract:
- Sign Here allows the grower to sign on the device the contract was created on.
- Send to Grower allows the grower to sign the contract on their device at later time.
To sign contract at the time of creation: The Growers Phone number will appear, verify that the number will deliver to a smartphone and click Sign Here.
Watch the stewardship video and then click Continue.
Choose CONTINUE on the DocuSign page.
Verify that the contract is correct and click sign at the bottom. User will have to adopt a signature.
Click FINISH to complete the contract.
Option 2, Select Send To Grower, this will generate a SMS to the Grower prompting them to login to GrowMore360 and sign the contract.
User will see a successfully sent message, choose Done to return to Field Manager.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.