Capturing field activities is an import aspect of Cropwise Financials. This is used to track the products and rates, who applied it, when did it happen, where and how many acres, what method was used, was there a target pest, and the current weather information at that time.
To get started capturing records, navigate to the Production block within the app or tap on the Green Plus Sign and select Task to get started.
Select on the New Task button in the Task menu to start creating a new Task.
When creating a Task, most of the data points are prepopulated, but can be adjusted.
- Task ID is preset with the users initials followed by the date-time stamp.
- Task Status has three options of Ready, In Progress, and Complete. Ready and In Progress would indicate a work order that has not fully been completed. A Complete Task will impact Inventory, Applied Product reports, AI limits, and Rent Contracts.
- Start and Finish time default to the current date and time.
- Crop Season must be selected which will filter the Fields tab to match the crop season.
- Task Type, Authorized Date, Applicators, Timing Event, Assignee, Authorizer, and Flags are all optional fields to complete.
After completing the Details tab, move on to Fields at the top of the screen. Select the Green Plus Sign in the upper right to add fields to the Task. Total Area or % Coverage can be adjusted before moving on to the Products tab.
Adding products to the app can be done by selecting the Green Plus Sign, then searching for a product. After locating the product in the list, set the rate, unit and any other details needed. From there, search for additional products to add or select the Save button.
After setting the Details, Fields, and Products, it can all be viewed in the Summary Tab. If everything is correct, select the Create button to finish the task. After task are saved, they can be edited, deleted, duplicated, or printed as a pdf report.
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.