- Start by selecting OPEN APP on the FIELD MANAGER tile.
- There are two ways to create a new grower.
- Choose the Import grower button, then search for the grower in the drop down. Once the grower is selected from the list , the SAP ID should populate and then select ADD Grower. If the grower is not in the drop down menu you will need to contact your customer care representative or add them into crop edge.
- Choose the Manual add button, type in the growers and select ADD Grower. Creating a grower this way dose not link them to the SAP ID automatically.
- To select an existing grower click in the Select Grower box and chose from the drop down that appears. Select Launch to open that grower.
- To set default reseller information navigate to the gear icon and choose Settings
- Under User Settings enter the Company SAP ID, when the company name appears select Apply
- If the grower need to be synced with Grower 360, navigate to the gear icon and choose Settings
- Under Sync with Grower 360 enter the SAP ID or Grower name, when the grower is found select Apply
- For instructions on mapping and importing fields Click Here.
- Once the fields have been mapped. navigate to the My Fields list
- Choose the pencil icon to rename the
- To designated the field(s) as Enogen, follow these steps
- Select they field name
- Select the Pencil and note pad icon
- Check mark the Enogen Field box
- repeat for any remaining fields
- Once fields have been named and marked as Enogen select the Open Enogen Contract button
- Select Mark Enogen Fields
- Select contract and choose Assign Fields
- Select fields, toggle border rows where needed and choose Assign Fields
- Confirm the update by selecting Yes
- Choose the x to exit
If you have any questions regarding this content, please reach out to us with the contact information provided below.
Syngenta Digital Support
Phone: (270) 435-4369 - Option 1
M-TH: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM CST
F: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST